Recent Posts

Archive

Tags

Sponsor a Tile for St Mary's Roof

St Mary's Roof Appeal



“Hi…… did you know I am a Grade 1 listed building - I was built in Norman times which means I am nearly 1,000 years old!!? Due to my great age and constant use, as with many things in life, parts of me are wearing out….my roof is leaking in many places and my kitchen and toilets are no longer fit for purpose. I am pleased to tell you grant funding has been awarded to cover 80% of the first phase of roof refurbishment costs, however that leaves 20% - plus additional funds for the toilets and kitchen – to be raised.”

ST MARYS CHURCH YATE is in need of some T£C




This historic church belongs to you and our community and we all need to take responsibility for looking after it so we can continue to enjoy regular worship and services, but also look forward to enjoying community events, Christmas carol concerts, nativities, festivals, lunches and family times too such as weddings and funerals for years to come. ​ You can be part of this thousand-year-old story by helping to raise the additional funds needed, thus ensuring our wonderful community church building remains in use now and for future generations.


Sponsor a Tile


Sponsor a tile for £25 in your name or that or a loved one and receive a certificate identifying your tile/s on the roof. Sponsor a Tile by clicking below


Buy a tile in

your own name

Buy a tile in

memory of a loved one

Please add the name of the loved one

as the person buying the tile.




Make a donation


Donate using our Just Giving Page (Please add Gift Aid if you can)



01454 313105

Yate, Bristol, UK

  • Facebook Social Icon

©2018 BY YATE PARISH CHURCH. PROUDLY CREATED WITH WIX.COM